Monday, August 15, 2005

my son is a better catlik .....

Anonymous said...
Religious Superiority

Four Catholic women were having coffee together,
discussing how great their children were.
The first woman tells her friends, "My son is a priest.
When he walks into the sermon hall, all the women call him "Father."

The second Catholic woman chirps, "Well, my son is a Bishop.
Whenever he walks into the sermon hall, all the women address him as, 'Your Grace'.

"The third Catholic woman says smugly, "Well, not to belittle you, but my son is a cardinal.
Whenever he walks into the sermon hall, women address him 'YourEminence'.

"Then all three women started staring at the fourth woman and under pressure of looks the fourth one goes,
"My son is a gorgeous, tall, muscular, well built, handsome stripper.

Whenever he comes to sermon hall all the women go, "My God....!"

12:34 AM

No comments: